Thursday, March 8, 2012

Seemed long, but a nap always helps ;)

My day was incredibly long today... I didn't particularly like my bus ride home.

But the good news is that I came home, exhausted and took a two hour nap! If you know me, you know I don't have a tensity to take naps, which just goes to show how tired I was.

I feel a million times better, happier and more smiley :)

After my nap I decided to take care of my neglected room, poor thing. It was so messy. Luckily I took my time on it and listened to pandora, usually I find a song that's my favorite for the day. Today it just happened to be 'A Drop In The Ocean' by Ron Pope. I kind of love it :)
Music has a way of just lifting me up

After my room was completely clean and it looked more like "my room", I had vocab I needed to go over, fun stuff.

My friend texted me and told me to watch this music video, the song is really cute! Haha but the video is so funny! Made my day a little happier! Watch it ;)

Call Me Maybe 

Plus my really great friend that tends to make me happy and smile all the time, wore a cookie monster tee-shirt today that made me super happy!! (I adore cookie monster!) 

Also also found this pretty great skirt, that I'm kind of dying to own :) I love Old Navy.


-Whitney (:

P.s. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment