Sunday, March 4, 2012

Little Miracles

Day 1:
Miracles, there are so many miracles in our lives and when we stop to notice them and thank Heavenly Father, we are blessed.
I've noticed this is my life more and more.

I'm so impressed with the power of prayer and how it can influence so many people around me, and how it can bless them. When I stop for a moment and ask for Heavenly Fathers help. It always comes.
These last couple of months have been really tough, I would consider them a "trial".
Us teenagers have it really tough sometimes, I think the adults look down on us and say, "Well you have it easy, you don't have to worry about, paying the bills, feeding the kids, walking the dogs, cleaning the house, going to a job every day... ect." Yet we really do have it tough. There are so many temptations, things leading to dark rode's and bad choices. And there are some really tough people to be around.
Its really nice though, when you get a chance to just sit back and watch high school go by. I've been trying to deal with so much lately I forgot to take a break for myself, and ask for that help. Well this last week I did, and I received so much inspiration and help.

Mosiah 24:14, currently my new favorite scripture. It says,  "14 And I will also ease the aburdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs, even while you are in bondage; and this will I do that ye may stand asbwitnesses for me hereafter, and that ye may know of a surety that I, the Lord God, do visit my people in their cafflictions."
This scripture has helped me so much. I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father.


Lately I have been feeling like, I need to keep track of the "miracles" in my life, and I am hoping this blog can help me do that, I was inspired by Stephanie Nielson. Take a few moments to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHDvxPjsm8E 

Thank you so much to all those that have been an inspiration to my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment