Friday, September 6, 2013

Hungering Faith +updates on me!

Sad news, I stayed home from school sick. No fun. Thats oaky though! I let my body rest so it could heal, hopefully fast!! 


Now to the fun stuff!! Yesterday when I was driving to school I saw the most beautiful sunrise! You could say I'm a morning person. I love looking out my window at the sun rising over the mountains and through the clouds. I think its because thats what I in-vision when I think of Christ coming again. Because he will. He is real. He is loving, caring kind and generous. He is the light! Maybe thats why I love it so much! 


   I try to see the small miracles all around me!

Now to some fun news! My birthday is October 28th! I've always wanted a pet hedgehog, for some reason they just make me so happy and I think they are so cute! Story book hedgehogs sell them and they are located in Logan. A week ago, my baby hedge hog was ready for pick up! Ali, the breeder named her Gavi and I just fell head over heals for her! Oh man she is so stinking cute! At the moment she's kind of awnery because she's growing in her adult quills but she is still snuggly as every and loves to explore! Anyways thats my super exciting news and update about myself! Here is a picture of the cute baby!! :) 
More exciting news! For those of you who know me, know I have an important person in my life. His name is Stuart Nielson! He is my best friend and I really look up to him. His mission farewell is this Sunday at 11:00 (if you would love to come please email me!). He is going to  be such an amazing missionary! He had a really neat experience with the missionaries last night. The missionaries told him it was time for him to go out and do the teaching! So he was given a companion and they went out and taught! They were at someones house and they gave them the lessons on families. It was going great until something changed. They were asked to leave. 
At first Stuart (soon to be Elder Nielson) felt a bit discouraged that it happen, but his companion asked Stuart what he felt like went well, and then most importantly he asked Stuart what he could have done differently to improve for next time or what he should have done different. 
What was said wasn't as important as the example Stuart's companion left on me personally. How often do I find myself seeing faults in others rather than myself? I really feel that sometimes we need to step back and look at ourselves and say, ok I messed up what can I do different next time? I love this so much because God wants us to improve! We didn't come to earth to act perfect but we came here to become perfect!! 
This is so very possible because God gave us his perfect son Jesus Christ! WE all need him. He is perfect! Take time to strengthen and recharge. Energize. Pray. Improve. Love. Serve. God is real! He is loving forgiving and merciful! 
I love blogging and writing! #try it :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment